Growth Marketing Content Specialist
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta team, just hit apply!
Our Marketing team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Growth Marketing Content Specialist to work closely with our content, growth, design, and sales teams to deliver key content strategies and to design and create content designed to increase the lead and customer conversions at Kinsta.
What you will do:
- Work with our Marketing teams to provide well-researched, targeted, and compelling copy for our landing pages.
- Produce technical lead-magnet content, such as one-pagers, cheat sheets, white papers, ebooks, and eWebinars, to attract Kinsta’s advanced developer persona.
- Oversee Kinsta Academy content including developing new video courses in-house and with freelancers in order to attract our target developer audience. Other related tasks include creating descriptions to content and reviewing videos to ensure the content meets our quality standards.
- Support partners by providing them with up-to-date assets for cross-promotion and content collaborations.
- Assist various team members with technical copywriting including lead-nurturing email sequences, various newsletters, ads, and social content.
- Work with the Marketing Design Team to coordinate the production of all custom design assets for Growth Team activities.
- Coordinate with the Affiliate & Partnerships Team to maximize the impact of all growth content for shared customer acquisition goals.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience working research and written content creation (ebooks and cheat sheets).
- You have 1-3 years of experience with multimedia content (videos and podcasts)
- You have experience and confidence in analyzing lead magnets in order to make decisions on optimization.
- You are a strong communicator, with proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- You have previous experience reviewing content (especially videos and podcasts) to ensure all the quality standards are met.
- You are a team player.
Bonus points for:
- Technical content creation experience.
- Previous experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Design skills.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Kinsta annual retreat
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!