Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company and we are well on our way to becoming the best hosting provider in the world! We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta continues to grow at an incredible pace, and we’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and help us find awesome talent! You will be working fully remotely, sourcing and recruiting for a globally distributed team. As a team, we prioritize inclusion and aim to treat every candidate with care. We realize that for many, we are a first point of contact at the company and we strive to make sure that everyone joins on a positive note.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the full lifecycle recruitment process for Sales, Marketing, Finance and the Customer Team
- Actively sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent through multiple platforms
- Partnering with managers to define roles and recruiting strategies
- Reviewing incoming applications, conducting phone screens and coordinating every step of the process
- Ensuring that candidates have a seamless and friendly experience at every stage of our recruitment process, while also keeping in mind what’s good for the company
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in full cycle, in-house recruitment role in a startup or technology company
- You have great experience in international recruitment
- You have extensive experience sourcing candidates from various platforms, including LinkedIn and social media
- You are fully fluent in English
- You are an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- You can easily navigate ambiguity and work autonomously in a fast-changing environment
Great to have:
- Experience working for a fully remote, globally distributed organization
- Experience recruiting for tech positions
- Experience conducting interviewer training workshops
- Experience working on D&I initiatives
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Kinsta annual retreat
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!